Delegating legal research and writing to Lawyers’ Legal Research and Writing is simple.
- You contact me using the form provided or by phone or e-mail.
- I perform a conflicts check and let you know the results in a timely manner.
- You and I discuss your project in more detail. Whenever possible, I’ll come to your office so we can meet in person. There is never a charge for this initial consultation. You define the scope of services Lawyers’ Legal Research and Writing is to provide, when the project needs to be completed and your budget for the project.
- I promptly send you a project proposal via e-mail, together with a proposed contract for services.
- Once you accept the proposal, I can get to work! I will contact you periodically to discuss the status of your project and to let you know of any additional legal issues I think may be relevant.
- I send you a draft of the memorandum, pleading or other work product. You provide feedback and I then produce a final copy.
Contact me to discuss your project. The initial consultation is always free.